Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A & J

We were here a couple weeks back with my family. I think there were 20 peeps in our group, so I was impressed on how fast they seated us on a very busy Saturday night. My aunt went crazy and pretty much ordered everything off the menu....

(Chinese cucumbers, fried dumplings (ok, no wow-factor), seaweed, don't know what the top left item is)(have no clue what they are...)
My aunt also ordered the fried pork noodle; I only had room for a slice of fried pork - gross. One of my cousins raved about their steam dumplings:
What a disappointment....where's the juice? Don't order their scallion pancakes (no where near my grandpa's) but you should order this:
The thousand layer pancake--it's good. Another dish that I enjoyed was their beef noodle dish:
If my aunt drags us here again, I'll know now just to have the beef noodle and the thousand layer pancake. I'm sure I might get a lot of haters for giving them a 3, but what I can I say, I live in Cali where there are plenty of good Chinese restaurants --don't be jealous...


Address: 1319 Rockville Pike Rockville, MD 20852
Phone: (301) 251-7878
Rating: 3 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails