Wednesday, September 3, 2008

FOUR SEASONS BILTMORE HOTEL

Food review:

I had the most expensive eggs Benedict at the Four Seasons over the weekend. We dined at the Ty Lounge because we weren't hungry enough for their Sunday brunch buffet at their Bella Vista restaurant (a colleague told me it costs $75/person - yikes!) --both dining locations offer the beautiful view of the Butterfly Beach. I was expecting to die and go to heaven since the e.b. costs $19, but nothing happened...there was no wow factor. It was light. I'll give it that. I give it a 3-star.

Now their profiteroles were a different story. It's true what Lemonjelly L. said; their profiteroles are "amazing," and you pay a price for them - $17.



Ice creams flavors come in chocolate, banana rum, caramel, and vanilla. Yummm.......Mmmm....Ooooohhhh....sooo good!

Address: 1260 Channel Dr Santa Barbara, CA 93108
Phone#: (805) 969-2261
Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails