Friday, September 12, 2008

KAI SUSHI SHABU-SHABU

Dude, I've never been to a sushi restaurant where they offer a Frequent Dining Card! Once you completed the 10 visits at Kai Sushi Shabu-Shabu, spending at least $20/visit you get a $20 gift certificate! How cool is that?! I mean everywhere you go, they're being so stingy. I am still waiting for Coffee Bean to go back to their frequent stamp card...

I also like that the restaurant is split into two different section (no wall though). On one side there's the Shabu-Shabu and the other the sushi.

Now...the sushi...if I ask for for an eel avocado roll, I expect to have eel and avocado in each piece. I had (1) avocado in (1) piece --weird right? because they're supposed to roll it up? Ah, they showed their stingyside. The tuna was ok. Prices are normal.

I might go back just cuz they have a frequent card, but mostly not cuz I don't live in Santa Barbara.

Who wants a frequent card? Give me your address and I'll mail it to you. For real. You'll be $20 closer to having a $20 gift certificate.

Address: 738 State St. Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Phone#: (805) 560-8777
Rating: 3 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails