Thursday, September 4, 2008

BLAIR'S RESTAURANT

We were at Blair's on a Friday night, and I was on the verge of passing out because Blair's believe in saving energy; it was super dark in the restaurant. I have a habit of dozing off in dark places.

We ordered:

Yellow Fin Tuna tartar with cucumber, avocado and a spiced ginger vinaigrette (not memorable)

Wild Mushroom Soup with Bacon, Cheese ; Breadcrumbs (Yum!)

Pan-roasted halibut with fingerlings, piquillo peppers, oyster mushrooms, Spanish chorizo and artichoke broth (WOW! Delicious!)

Grilled New York steak with fingerling potatoes and chive aioli (not memorable)

I felt bad for B who had the mediocre dishes, and to make matters worse, when we got back, B kinda got sick...it's still a mystery because I was fine, but then again, I just had a bite of his dishes. Anyways, I definitely recommend the halibut!

Address: 2903 Rowena Ave Los Angeles, CA 90039
Phone#: (323) 660-1882
Rating: 3.7 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails