Thursday, September 4, 2008

ABSOLUTELY PHOBULOUS

We had take-out the other day from Absolutely Phobulous, and when I opened my box, I was wondering if the the beef was dog meat.




Yummm...not.

I was craving Vietnamese food and A.P. was the closest restaurant. It got a lot of negative reviews but it was closest Vietnamese restaurant from my work. How hard is to mess up the food? Yeah...well, not too hard at A.P. I took a few bites of the beef vermicelli and just had to stop, but then again, I had their Royal Rolls (marinated pork sausuage sping rolls) and felt quesy afterwards. The eggroll was super oily --it just poured out at the end. I wasn't expecting it and now have oil stained on my jeans.

My boss ordered the Vietnamese Stir, and boy, it did not look appetizing at all (wished I took a picture of it)! He didn't touch his vegetarian vermicelli. However, another colleague enjoyed his Fresh Spring Rolls (shrimp & vermicelli) and his Chicken over Rice. If I had to order something from there, it would be the Chicken over Rice because it surprisingly looks edible. I took a few bites of the tomato rice that comes with the chicken and it was actually good.

Oh, Tila Tequila dines here often.


p.s. They don't deliver and accepts C.C. with $10 min charge.

Address: 350 N La Cienega Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90048
Phone#: (310) 360-3930
Rating: 1 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails