Wednesday, October 1, 2008

PURE LUCK RESTAURANT

I think I ordered the wrong things at Pure Luck Restaurant...I started off with the mushroom soup, and was surprised to find coconut in the soup...I don't like coconuts. They should rename it Thai mushroom soup. Very watery too. We also had the rosemary fries, which came with garlic aioli--you can't taste the rosemary if you eat with the sauce.

For my entree I had the beet salad. At first glance, I was confused if they accidentally gave me an onion salad --there was literally 1/2 red onion in the middle of my salad...oh, I found the beets shortly after. B had better luck with his entree. He had a "carnita" soft taco and a tofu soft taco. I wasn't impress with the "carnita," but the tofu soft taco was good.

When I more hungry, I guess I should try the rice noodle, pesto gnocchi or the "pulled pork" bbq sandwich.

Address: 707 N Heliotrope Dr Los Angeles, CA 90029
Phone#: (323) 660-5993
Rating: 3 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails