Tuesday, September 30, 2008

FAST EDDIE'S SPORTS & BILLARDS

I was here at Fast Eddie's Sports & Billards a couple weeks back on a Friday celebrating my cousin's birthday again since it was her actual bday (man, I wished I can celebrate my bday a million times..), and I was suprised of the make-over --for the better. The place was called 'Sharks' the last time I was in VA. This place has everything - pool table, full bar, dance floor, juke box, TVs, outdoor patio, and a cigarette vending maching (you can smoke inside).

We were there for maybe 2 hours (??) shooting pool and drinking and spent a little over $100 (don't know how many drinks we had....they're not strong).

Overall, we had a good time in the burb.

Address: 9687 Lee Hwy Fairfax, VA 22031
Phone#: (703) 385-7529
Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails