Tuesday, September 2, 2008

NOBU

I love Nobu! I dined here at least once a week when I was in school. You heard me, I said "school." I'd ordered my usual 2 spicy tuna hand rolls and 1 eel avocado cut roll for $23 total (including tip). At that price, of course I'm going to dine at the best sushi restaurant in NYC! Nobu doesn't have to cost you an arm and leg.

However, if you have the $$, go for their omakasa --it's amazing (oh, if you're allergic to crustacean, don't dine with non-allergic people because the chef will make the same dishes for all people in your party).

The waiters were awesome, and Neil rocks (don't know he's still there...)! I can't wait to dine here again!

Address: 105 Hudson St (between Franklin St & Moore St) New York, NY 10013
Phone#: (212) 219-0500
Rating: 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails