Monday, September 29, 2008

CAFE ALMA

If you're heading to the Salvador Dali Museum on Sundays, I highly recommend coming to Cafe Alma for brunch. I'll admit I was scared when I read the negative reviews on-line, but it was difficult finding a brunch place in St. Petersburg (it's quite dead on the weekends) and surprisingly had a lovely time at Cafe Alma.

They have good eggs Benedict selection. I went for the standard e.b. --think it's called Southern Traditional. It was pretty close to perfect --just a little heavy on the butter:



You only get a fruit salad as your side --I guess it balanced off all the butter I ate. Everything on the brunch menu looked tasty -like the strawberry waffles and their special omelets --next time when I'm in Tampa...

Address: 260 1st Ave S Saint Petersburg, FL 33747
Phone#: (727) 502-5002
Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails