Monday, September 8, 2008

LOU

I don't get it, maybe we orderd the wrong thing at Lou or it was probably because I was sobered...oh wait, I had one glass of wine, so yeah I was sobered, but I was not impressed with Lou.

We had...

Pig candy (carmelized bacon..I think..yeah, dont' get too excited)
Olives and candied almonds (nothing unique)

Sweet corn & avocado soup (yum!, my favorite)

Macaroni & cheese (not bad, top slightly crunchy, filling)
Niman flat iron steak, bistro potatoes, and wild arugula (ok)

It is a cute restaurant for what it is --at a strip mall --you can do your laundry next door. We went there around 9ish, and the place was full. I like how they have tasting prices, so if I had to go back, I would just have some cheeses and sample more of their red wines (if you're a pinot grigio drinker --don't try their white wines, go for their reds).

Address: 724 Vine StLos Angeles, CA 90038
Phone: (323) 962-6369
Rating: 3.5 out of 5

Photo credits: Eli G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails