Thursday, September 25, 2008

COFFEE SHOP

It's 4:00AM and you're starving, where do you go? Coffee Shop!

After Fat Baby last week, I was disappointed that the only place that served food in LES in the wee morning was this falafel shop. We were starving but not craving falafel. I can always trust the Coffee Shop welcoming us in with its bright neon sign. We had the Media Noche - Classic Cuban Sandwich --hit the tummy in the right spot.

I would also recommend their Seared Rare Peppered Yellowfin Tuna Over Seasonal Greens (I used to order this all the time when I lived in NYC) and their Vegetarian Garden Burger.

Service is a hit or miss here.

Address: 29 Union Sq W New York, NY 10003
Phone#: (212) 243-7969
Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails