Tuesday, September 23, 2008

CHEEBURGER CHEEBURGER

I encountered my first Cheeburger Cheeburger at JFK's Jet Blue terminal last Friday and it was quite good! I was surprised to find out that bf was actually telling me the truth when he said Cheeburger Cheeburger was the outcome of a SNL skit.

If you haven't been to a Cheeburger Cheeburger, you basically tap the items that you want on the computer screen. I guess it's a 99% mistake-proof. Their smallest offered size was enormous; we probably should have split it.
DSC04328
We also ordered fries and onion rings. I prefer their fries...
DSC04330
but B prefers their onion rings...

DSC04329
Like all food at the airport, it's not cheap, but if you want quality food, eat at Cheeburger Cheeburger. 2 burgers+2 drinks + 1 onion rings +1 fries = $30

P.S. Closest Cheeburger to LA is San Diego or Las Vegas.

Address: JFK International Airport- Terminal 6 Jet BlueJamaica, NY 11430
Phone#: (718) 656-6210
Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails