Thursday, January 1, 2009

DUMPLING MASTER RESTAURANT

Oh master you have failed me!

What restaurants are open on New Year's Day? Chinese. So I ventured off to a bookmarked dumpling restaurant --Dumpling Master.

I actually got great service, but the food was disappointing! You get free hot tea and spicy beansprout. The scallion pancakes are thin and are REALLY OILY. The steamed pork dumplings were a little too pink for me...
DSC05556
and they were bland and had no juice. I tried drowning the dumplings in soy sauce ..sorry...it didn't help. I also ordered the Smoked Salmon Fried Rice to go.
DSC05537
It was surprisingly not oily but VERY fishy. Order this only if you like fishy salmon. Total was $16 (not including tip).

What a way to start the new year...

Address: 423 N Atlantic Blvd Monterey Park, CA 91754
Phone#: (626) 458-8689
Rating: 1 out of 5
Share Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails