Tuesday, January 20, 2009

KATE MANTILINI

After passing Kate Mantilini a million times, I finally dined here with my friend Chrissy, treating him to a late din din for picking me up at the airport, and luckily despite arriving at KM 15 minutes prior closing time, they were kind enough to let us dine and didn't rush us at all.

I'd always thought that KM was an Asian Fusion restaurant, not an upscale diner...so many food options....We ended splitting the Corn Chowder soup, which needed a lot of black pepper. DSC05628
Chrissy ordered the Veggie Burger while I had the Turkey Burger. I was surpised to find KM's Veggie Burger spicy.
DSC05629
I enjoyed my Turkey Burger w/brown rice. DSC05630
KM's has a good healthy food selection. The bill came out around $44 - less than a cab ride. Overall, good food and excellent service.

I'll be back for brunch!

Address: 9101 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Phone#: (310) 278-3699
Rating: 4 out of 5

Photo credit: Rob S. (top photo only)
Share Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails