Tuesday, January 27, 2009

BANH MI MY THO

DSC05660
Shauna D's Banh Mi Crawl: Part 4 of 4

Banh Mi My Tho was our final stop. At this point we said screw "crawling," let's drive! Thanks Ahn T for driving! Banh Mi My Tho was the tiniest place out of the 4 places-no chairs but a counter for you to stand and eat...prices are cheap - $2-3.

Shauna and I split the BBQ Pork.
DSC05657
It was pretty good; I probably would have enjoyed it a lot more had I not ate beforehand...

AJ and Ahn had the BBQ Beef. I managed to take a bite of their sandwich and you know what? I couldn't tell the difference between the BBQ Beef and BBQ Pork at that moment. Stuffed.
DSC05655


Al was brave enough to order his own sandwich - the Pork Loaf.
DSC05659
I didn't try it-- no more room!!!

I also ordered a large Vietnamese coffee for $2.50 (I think..) hoping it would help me...and it didn't. Their coffee is super strong, so just go for a small.

Overall, BMMT has tasty Banh Mis and my #2 Banh Mi place.

Thanks Shauna for hosting the event!

Address: 304 W Valley Blvd Alhambra, CA 91803
Phone#: (626) 289-4160
Rating: 4 out of 5









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails