Monday, January 19, 2009

FUEGO BISTRO & PIZZERIA

Fuego Bistro & Pizzeria was not on my "Places to Eat" list....think Pomodoro, a slightly better version of the Olive Garden.

I met up with a few people for dinner last Thursday; they picked FB&P because it's walking distance from the Marriott Park City, and the food is reasonably priced.

We started off with an artichoke side dish (ok, greasy) and pizza. The pizza was mediocre -Digiorno Pizza is better.
DSC05598
I shared the Chicken Pasta Fresca with my colleague; it was ok --nothing to rave about. DSC05601
I tried my friend's Baked Rigatoni with Meatballs, and ditto, it's quite boring. DSC05602
Another person in our group tried the Pasta Frittata and um...let's just say he barely touched it. They wanted to make the hippo sleep.

Nonetheless, Fuego Bistro & Pizzeria is good for big groups (space is like a warehouse -high ceilings) and inexpensive (I think we (party of 6) spent $130 not including tip).

Address: 2001 Sidewinder Dr Park City, UT 84068
Phone#: (435) 645-8646
Rating: 3 out of 5

Share Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails