Tuesday, January 27, 2009

MR. BAGUETTE

Shauna D's Banh Mi Crawl: Part 1 of 4

Mr. Baguette was Shauna's Banh Mi Crawl 1st stop...and I wished it was our last stop.

The best part of Shauna's crawl is eating family style. The sandwiches were splint amongst five hungry, hungry, hungry hippos.

I bought the Saigon, which was narly tasting because the liver was dominating the sandwich. I think I spent $4 total?
DSC05643

Shauna D had the Meatball, which looked um...not done. Someone was trying to convince me that it was red food coloring, but I don't think so. Needless to stay it was bland and gross.
DSC05644

Al ordered his #2 Mr. Baguette sandwich - Meatloaf (that's what Mr. Baguette calls it, but it's just Pork). It was bland.

AC ordered some Ham sandwich on a Brioche bun (it's not really a Brioche, but they call it that...). Like most of the Mr. Baguette's sandwiches, I find it to be boring as well.

Marcus had the winning sandwich - Al M.'s #1 Mr Baguette sandwich - the Roast Beef on a Sesame Baguette.
DSC05645

As Shauna D. mentioned, it was annoying that Mr. Baguette did not put the marinated veggies into the sandwiches.

I wished Mr. Baguette was our last stop because it was the most expensive of the 4 joints and the worse.


Address: 8702 Valley Blvd Rosemead, CA 91770
Phone#: (626) 288-9166
Rating: 3 out of 5






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails