Wednesday, January 21, 2009

MELANEE

++Delivery only

I thought I reviewed Melanee...that's what happens when you're a hungry, hungry, hungry hippo like me. Melanee is better than Natalee Thai Cuisine but Joom Bangkok Cafe and Bulan Thai Vegetarian Kitchen are better than Melanee.

We couldn't find the lunch menus the other day, so my colleague picked Melanee (our usual Thai place before I stepped in with Joom & Bulan). The good thing about Melanee is that it offers lunch specials, but Joom's lunch prices are cheaper and better. I ordered their Garlic Chicken with Brown Rice (ok, chicken was a little chewy..); the lunch portions are generous --lasted me for lunch and dinner. I've also tried their Orange Tofu, which is a hit or miss. Their Pad Thai is Pad Thai--nothing special.

Delivery time is usually around 30-45 minutes.

We found the menus...they were on the cabinet behind my desk...oops. Thank goodness --we can order elsewhere.

Address: 9562 W Pico Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90035
Phone#: (310) 273-4066
Rating: 3 out of 5
Share Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails