Tuesday, January 27, 2009

BANH MI CHE CALI

Shauna D's Banh Mi Crawl: Part 2 of 4

Banh Mi Che Cali was our 2nd stop. I wished I did some research...I found out after the crawl that if you Buy 2, you Get 1 FREE ! Drats! Not that the $2-3 for a Banh Mi was going to hurt me...

I had the BBQ Beef. It was ok...all the BBQ sauce is underneath the meat.
DSC05646

Shauna stuck to her Meatball. Now that's a fully cooked Meatball sandwich, and it was much better than Mr. Baguette's.
DSC05647

Marcus had the Sardines. You have to like Sardines to eat this sandwich; sardines are too fishy for me.
DSC05649

I forgot what Linden ordered...was it the Saigon or BBQ Pork? Since I don't remember the sandwich, I guess it wasn't memorable. I do remember his Marinated Mangos, which were incredibly sour.

Banh Mi Che Cali was the busiest place out of the 4 - I guess this is where all the Chinese/Vietnamese people go to? They also offer other Vietnamese food. I'll have to come back and try their Pork Rice Noodle Rolls.

Address: 647 W Valley Blvd Alhambra, CA 91803
Phone#: (626) 293-8396
Rating: 3 out of 5







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails