Monday, January 19, 2009

WINDY RIDGE CAFE

Park City hates brunch.

I came to Windy Ridge Café last Thursday because I had read that they serve eggs Benedict just to be disappointed; WRC only serves brunch during the summer. Argh.

I decided to try WRC for lunch the next day as they were highly praised by other hippos. Their "famous" Corn Chowder soup was delicious but too spicy for me. The waiter was kind enough to allow me to sample the soup before committing to it. I had their Cream of Mushroom Soup instead, which was amazing!
DSC05606
As you can see, the soup was served in a cute pot. I wished they offered cup servings. It had the perfect weight distribution--it was a light-heavy soup. I know, it doesn't make sense, but if you try it, you'll know what I mean.

For my main meal, I decided to try something new, the Tilapia Sandwich, which was tasty but a little too fishy for me.
DSC05607
Lunch came out to $25 including tip.

In a nutshell, WRC serves flavorful, comfort food that will make your tummy happy.

Address: 1250 Iron Horse Dr Park City, UT 84060
Phone: (435) 647-0880
Rating: 4 out of 5
Share Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails