Saturday, March 21, 2009

EL PARIAN RESTAURANT

DSC06320One of the perks of living in La La Land is that one can easily find good Mexican food. Craving tacos, I decided to check out what the Great Taco Hunt had to say…and El Parian Restaurant came out the winner.

As I approached the restaurant, I worried not because I was in Ghettoville, but I have a knack for going to restaurants that have a mind of their own and closes up earlier. I was a happy hippo to find it still open and happier when the cook gave me a generous sample of their carnitas. DSC06322
It was delicious! It was a no brainer to order a carnitas soft taco and also a carne asada, which is rated best asada in LA. Pollo is not served there. DSC06326
The tacos cost $2.85 each. Wait time was around 7 minutes. They put A LOT of meat in their tacos. I was quite full after the 2 tacos. I skipped their chips and salsa as the chips are regular chips straight out of a grocery store. I just wished they didn’t use lard…

They have a really fancy jukebox in the corner should you want to dine-in.

Address: 1528 W Pico Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90015
Phone#: (213) 386-7361
Rating: 4 out of 5







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails