Wednesday, March 18, 2009

CALIFORNIA CHICKEN CAFE

DSC06329
My colleagues and I came here after a screening, as California Chicken Café is the perfect place to grab a quick bite. It’s simple, you order at the counter and take a number once you pay for it. CCC is always packed for their location and food. They have a small parking lot, but you will most likely have to search for street parking.

The last time I was here was probably a decade ago. Had I known they were famous for the Chinese chicken salad, I would have ordered that instead of the Combo wrap, which comes with chicken, avocado, jack cheese, sprouts, tomato and mayo.
DSC06330
The wrap was too simple and extremely bland. The hippo needs flavor in the food!

If you’re want a hungry, hungry, hungry hippo like me, go for their chicken or the “supposedly” best Chinese chicken salad in LA.

Address: 6805 Melrose Ave Los Angeles, CA 90038
Phone#: (323) 935-5877
Rating: 3 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails