Saturday, March 28, 2009

COFFEE & CREAM

DSC06607
Coffee & Cream is a cute little ice cream parlor that lacks good ice cream.
DSC06603
There are some food that my taste buds can’t quite differentia like truffle oil vs. vegetable oil, MSG vs. no MSG, and then there’s ice cream vs. gelato. It was unclear if they were offering ice cream or gelato…as the sign read “ice cream/gelato….,” but I saw that they had my favorite flavor, coffee and knew I had to have it. Their flavor is “coffee cream” to be exact.
DSC06604
What a huge mistake! It was creamy like a gelato or creamy like an ice cream, but grainy and with each lick, the texture was inconsistent. I don’t think they were done mixing the ice cream….or was it gelato…? After 7 licks, I tossed the $2.85 1-scoop ice cream/gelato into the trash. Never coming here agan.

Address: 13739 Foothill Blvd Sylmar, CA 91342
Phone#: (818) 364-5303
Rating: 1 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails