Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Chick-Fil-A

I heart Chick-Fil-A!

I like to kill 3 birds with one stone when I'm visiting my cos in Irvine--it's good to be environmental. Since I have been eyeing Chick-Fil-A ever since my visit to the Deep South, I might as well stop by at a Chick-Fil-A. OMG, it was a nightmare getting there!

Google's directions are SO WRONG. If you're heading south on the 605 freeway DO NOT take the Spring Street exit, unless you want to get lost and talk to strangers. Take the Carson exit (before the Spring exit) and look for the "In and Out" sign -Chick-Fil-A is right next to the burger joint. To make matters worse, their parking lot was a bloody nightmare around 6pm on a Saturday.

The first thing that I noticed was the cleanliness. I had to double check that I was in a fast food joint. Most fast food joints' condiments/napkins area only has ketchup, mustard and napkins. Umm...Chick-Fil-A has 2 flavors of jams, 4 different coffee creams, hot sauce, mayo, ketchup, mustard, and napkins (I'm sure I'm missing a few items). Wow! They sure are generous with the condiments.

I went for the original chicken sandwich and the 4-piece chicken nuggets
kid's meal. The total came out around $6. I was impressed with the meat quality. It sure doesn't look like Micky D's mysterious meat nuggets.
DSC06057

DSC06059
Chick-Fil-A's nuggets are small though...so we won't feel guilty eating them? The waffle fries are great.
DSC06056
I should have order the grill chicken sandwich as the nuggets and the sandwich taste the same.
DSC06060
Nonetheless, they are both quite good, and I had to force myself to stop half way on the sandwich to save room for desserts. I had asked a customer if she prefer the ice cream or the milkshake. She didn't know as she's always been too full from stuffing her face with chicken and waffle fries. Be sure to make room for their ice cream. Chick-Fil-A uses the ingredients for the ice cream and milkshakes.

Ok, now I know why everyone is crazy for Chick-Fil-A! I think I'll make Chick-Fil-A a regular stop when I'm heading to Irvine.

p.s. In case you're wondering what the third bird is, it's laundry.

Address: 7681 Carson Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90808
Phone#: (562) 425-4232
Share Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails