Monday, March 16, 2009

ANISETTE BRASSERIE


I found you!

You're perfect and oh so delicious! I don't know why it's so difficult to find you, but I'm happy you exist in La La Land. Granted I thought you were small at first, but you know what it works -makes me feel less guilty.

DSC06308
I like how the sauce is not flooded. Even though your sauce is thick, it's surprisingly not heavy -perfect balance with the lemon and butter.

DSC06311
*$14 + $4 for a big pot of the best Earl Grey tea = priceless

**The bathrooms are on the 2nd floor -no elevators...cute and clean

DSC06305
***The men behind the counter are not good at multi-tasking in chaos, but when it slows down they're very attentive.

**** I don't care if you ripped off from Balthazar. You have perfect eggs Benedict!

Addesss: 225 Santa Monica Blvd Santa Monica, CA 90401
Phone#: (310) 395-3200
Rating: 5 out of 5

Photo credit: Kelsey G (top photo only)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails