Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mama's Kitchen

Mama's Kitchen
The stars were aligned on Monday. As I drove to Alhambra Bowling Center for my fellow church goer’s once a month bowling event, I saw Mama’s Kitchen nearby! Mama’s Kitchen was on Minty’s Beef Roll Crawl list but we had an old address. It’s supposed to have the best beef rolls in town.
Mama's Kitchen
This is what Mama looks like..
Mama's Kitchen
Mama did not disappoint me. Her beef rolls were damn good. The rolls were not greasy, overly stuffed with scallions with fatty meat.
Mama's Kitchen
Unlike the other beef rolls on the previous crawl, hers had eggs in them. I don’t know if that’s what makes her rolls special..
Mama's Kitchen
I’ll have to come back next month for the dumplings. She has over twenty different versions, from pumpkin and mushroom to pork with fennel miller. By the way, my bowling team won too!

Address: 1308 Valley Blvd., Alhambra, CA 91803
Phone#: (626) 289-8984
Share Share

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails