Monday, April 27, 2009

Berry Nutty

DSC07184
After my lunch at So Hyang Korean Restaurant, I swung by Nutty Berry. I’m not a frozen yogurt fan. In fact I hate it. I hate Pinkberry. I can’t wrap my mind why people love frozen sour milk. However, I saw Nutty Berry on my way back to the office and figured I give it a shot since it’s not “Pinkberry.’ Nutty Berry is a Do-It-Yourself froyo place unlike Pinkberry where the staff gets it for you.
DSC07186
I knew there was a good reason for working at McDonalds when I was 16 years old perfecting swirling the yogurt on top of the cone. It’s like riding a bike. I went for the Green Tea. They have a variety of toppings but I just stuck to strawberries.
DSC07185
It’s officially I hate all frozen yogurts except McDonalds and El Pollo Loco. The strawberries didn’t help. But hey, at least it only costs 38 cents per ounce here.

Address: 549 S Western Ave, LA, CA 90020
Phone#: (213) 386-1199
Share Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails