Monday, April 20, 2009

LOLA'S

I finally made it to Lola’s Happy Hour. I’ve been to Lola’s but never for food and Happy Hour. They have 4 small rooms: the lobby, the pool table room, the “restaurant” room and then the “bar” room. Lola is known for their martinis-- over 30 kinds! They offer $5 selected martini during Happy Hour, which ends at 7:30pm and appetizers for $5.50.

Unfortunately, their popular mac & cheese is not on the Happy Hour menu… it costs $10.
DSC07118
I didn’t realize that it was that much at the time I ordered it…was it worth it?
DSC07121
It’s pretty damn good and definitely cheesy!
DSC07123
The cheeseburger and fries were disappointing.
DSC07119
The mini cheeseburger was dry and the fries were cold. My friend's empanadas were cold...ew.
DSC07117
The Happy Hour martini list was sad; they offer 6-8 martinis.
DSC07114
I didn’t want to go with the regular apple martini so I went for the caramel apple martini, which was delicious. I tried the cantaloupe martini and wanted to throw up, but went back to the caramel apple martini to settle my tummy.

Service was lacking. Part of the problem was that there was no bar back and the waitress had to finish making the drinks...for faster service, order your food and drinks at the bar.

Address: 945 N Fairfax Ave West Hollywood, CA 90046
Phone#: (323) 654-5652
Rating: 3.5 out of 5



Share Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails