Monday, July 14, 2008

TOSHI SUSHI

When I read the Yelp reviews of Toshi Sushi, I just had to try it out --I mean "Sushican" and "Miguel the Mexican Chef?" I was curious....and to my surprise, it was really good and omg, spicy!!!

We were overwhelmed with all of Miguel's special rolls, that we ended up over ordering. We had the Yellow Tar Tar (sesame oil, spicy oil on avocado and cucumber roll), Miguel Angel Roll (albacore on top of spicy tuna rill w/fried green onion chilli and ponzu), the Pancho Villa roll (REALLY SPICY-HOT! I was crying), and the Dragon Roll. Each rolls were around $10-12--normal prices and huge! The next time we head to Toshi Sushi, I think we'll just ordered 2 special rolls so I have room to try the Tempura green tea ice cream. I'll have to try the Whitefish Angel roll next time.

Oh, when you're looking for the restaurant, just pay attention to address --the outside sign is a different name --they never bother to change it.

Address: 2804 Hyperion Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90027
Phone#: (323) 666-1019
Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails