Tuesday, July 29, 2008

SANDBAG'S GOURMET SANDWICHES

You know those days where you are starving and you're contemplating for hours because you want to pick the perfect lunch that will make your day, and when you finally do pick on something, it's disgusting and taste like dog shit? Well, today was one of those days.

With a title like "Sandbag's Gourmet Sandwiches", I was expecting them to have outstanding sandwiches. I ordered the Sundowner (breast of turkey, mayo, herb stuffing, lettuce, cranberries on a sub roll). I know, I know, shouldn't I have been afraid with "herb stuffing" on my sandwich? I love turkey stuffing on Thanksgiving. I love cranberries. I love turkey. What could go wrong? Everything. It was pretty gross --should've been called "the Downer." I didn't realized that the "breast of turkey" was a "breast of turkey" --notice it's single, so on enormous sub roll, I had solamenta uno slice. The herb stuffing looked and tasted like vomit. It would have been nice if the cranberries weren't canned cranberries....after all, it 'tis a gourmet sandwich shop...not.

Never again. The free burnt cookie didn't help at all.

Address: 6404 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90048
Phone#: (323) 655-4250
Rating: 1 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails