Tuesday, July 29, 2008

MEXICO CITY

Mexico City is a slight upgrade version of the Acapulco Mexican Restaurants only because it's not a chain. I noticed that a few Yelpers love their Chicken Mole, so I decided to order it. This was my 2nd time having Chicken Mole, and that night, I realized I hate the Mole sauce. For those who never had Chicken Mole, I highly recommend you to sample the Mole sauce before ordering.

I understand that it's not Mexico City's fault that I hated my dish, but B ordered the Plato Mexica (chicken taco, chicken tostado, cheese enchailada and quesadilla with guacamole) and everything tasted like those Mexican food in the frozen section at the grocery store. Their guacamole was weak. Don't order their Sangria--even when it's just $3.95/glass. It's so NOT worth it. The waiter was kind enough for me to change my drink with no attitude --guess he had their Sangria too...

I will say that they make their drinks STRONG, and their chips are good although company thought they were too thick.

Oh, prepare to yell at your companion if the restaurant is full.

Address: 2121 Hillhurst Ave Los Angeles, CA 90027
Phone#: (323) 661-7227
Rating: 2 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails