Friday, July 18, 2008

MISS T'S BARCADE

I can't believe I've never heard of this bar until last night, and it's so close to my home! My colleague said that we should go to this "t" bar. I was like, huh? A bar that serves tea? He said, "Naw man, it's a bar, bar that has tripped-out old-school arcades." He's a hipster.

We got there and it was dead, but the funny thing was that it didn't bother me at all. It's true, they have all the cool video games that I used to play on my Atari back in the 80s. Joust! Centipede! Asteroids! Donkey Kong! Pac Man! Awesome! And as Aunny points out, it's only 25 cents to play, but beware, I think they speed up the ghosts on Pac Man and you die faster or maybe it's the alcohol kicking in...they also have action figurines on the walls.

I didn't noticed any funny smell, and I wasn't hungry (kitchen was closed anyways), although the bartender offered me a slice of his pizza. The bartender was really nice; he let us chilled and finished our drinks after closing hours.

What's holding it from being a 5 star is that it's not a full bar. Only beer, wine, and soju. I don't drink piss water, and they only had chardoney. I don't know why bars only have chardoneys? Pinot Grigio is the way to go. Nonetheless, I would go back! I have to make sure my score is still in the top 10 for Asteroids. And who knows, I might want to practice to be the King of Kong.

Address: 371 N. Western Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90004
Phone#: (323) 465-5045
Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails