Sunday, July 27, 2008

THE GARAGE

I was all excited to hear about the new pizza joint from Thrilllist, but to my disappointment Garage's thin slice pizza can't hold its topping. We ordered the 18 Wheeler (pepperoni, roma tomato, red onions, mushrooms, black olives, bell pepper -w/out the sausages) and it just collapsed. I should have asked for chopsticks. Plus the vegetables could have baked a little longer. The crust was good -better than Tomato Pie.

I have to try their Garlic Margarita or Whiteboy (or a pizza that doesn't have a lot of toppings) next time or their pizza of the day.

They only serve pizza and pop in a can - no salads or sides.

It would have been cool if the restaurant was in a garage but it's in a mall--at least they have parking and open until 3am.

Update 8/13/08:

Dear Garage Pizza,

I had pizza from Nicky D's over the weekend and realized I should have rated you higher. Although I need to try Hard Times again and Michelangelo Pizzeria Ristorante, and I need to use a chopstick to eat your pizza, you're the best in Silverlake.

The Hungry Hippo

Address: 4339 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90029
Phone#: (323) 668-1190
Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails