Tuesday, July 8, 2008

SUGARFISH

I dined at sugarFISH with my friend Schmata, Schmata's friend last weekend. It was an adventure for us as we don't hang out on the westside that often, and I'll admit it it was slightly difficult finding the restaurant for me. Well, now I know it's in the mall (yea! free parking), where Ralph's is on the other end, behind Bank of America...

The interior looks like those Pinkberry places with sliding door bathrooms.

We sat at the bar; the bar that had no alcohol at the time. They are getting their liquor license today, so they will have saki and beer. Schmata just kept saying, "I want saki." It was hilarious. Our server was a good sport.

I was annoyed that we couldn't share...you have to order a Trust Me and then order the additional. Nonetheless, the fish is very fresh and yummy! I We loved the tuna and halibut.

In a nutshell, if you're on the Westside and want good basic sushi, Sugarfish is the place to eat at!

Address: 4722 1/4 Admiralty Way Marina del Rey, CA 90292
Phone#: (310) 306-6300
Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails