Monday, July 21, 2008

THE CHICKEN LADY

I took my Chicken loving co-worker who's always ragging on me for being on Yelp. Well, now he knows the power of Yelp! Without Yelp, I wouldn't have known of the Chicken Lady and then he would've missed out on her too.

I probably would have given the Chicken Lady a 4 star if my waitress hadn't spilled water on me....and if my order was right. We ordered the Lime Cilantro Chicken Fingers & the Chicken Tenders but ended up with the Thai Chicken Fingers. The Chicken Lady corrected our order, so I guess I can't complain too much because we kind of got the buy 2 and get one 1 free deal...nonetheless, it's true want the Chicken Lady Lovers have been saying about her chicken, and that mac is SO GOOD! The Chicken Pasta's was disappointing...


Definitely do take out with the Chicken Lady! Oh and she closes at 2:30pm on weekdays and only offers pop & water.

Address: 416 S San Vicente Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90048
Phone#:(310) 652-7487
Rating: 3.7 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails