Saturday, July 5, 2008

PEACH CAFE

Since it's the 4th of July weekend, I figured that the drive to Monrovia would be less painful to see if all the rave was true about Peach Cafe. It's true, Peach Cafe's blueberry pancakes are f'ing good. They're so fluffy! I didn't bother putting syrup on my pancakes. The Croissant French toast was pretty good. Oh and I love the cheese sauce with Peach Cafe's benedict! I was disappointed with the Open-Face HBAB as I was expecting the brie to be spread evenly on the ham instead of clumps here and there...they should also put apple slice with the sandwich. Their Bourbon sweet potatoes were interesting...(I'm not a sweet potatoes fan, but my company liked it). As you can see..I went crazy and tried to order everything...

My company wished their coffee was as good as their food. I'm not a coffee expert, so I was content with my drink.

Service - 5 star -no complaint at all, but then again, it wasn't packed.

Address: 141 E Colorado Blvd Monrovia, CA 91016
Phone#: (626) 599-9092
Rating: 4.5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails