Tuesday, July 1, 2008

25 DEGREES

I wanted to make my own 25 Degrees' burger...but um, it was a bit overwhelming so I ordered #2 (burrata cheese, pesto, crispy tomatoes, proscuitto), which hit the spot for me, and I LOVE their onion rings! It's lightly battered. I just wished they gave us the option to have a salad instead of fries/onion rings because their portions are huge.

I dined at the bar, so service was fine.

In a nutshell, if you're craving a good burger and it's late, head to 25 Degrees.

Update 8/16/08:
Came here Friday with colleagues, and have to say, I LOVE THEIR BURGERS and they have the BEST onion rings. Their thyme fries are yummy too, but Father's Office sweet potato fries are better. Def order their beet salad with burrata cheese.

Address: 7000 Hollywood Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90028
Phone#: (323) 785-7244
Rating: 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails