Monday, March 22, 2010

Rickhouse

Rickhouse
After spending a couple hours at MOMA, I headed to Rickhouse where a few of my artistic friends from the past met up for drinks. I love Rickhouse’s interior! You feel like you’re on a wooden ship—especially after six drinks…or in an 18th century pub. The layout is a railroad style.
Rickhouse
They open the upstairs and the back after 4PM..? They don’t serve food just killer drinks. At this bar you refer the bartender as a mixologist. All the ingredients in the drinks are fresh.
Rickhouse
I have to admit this is a terrible picture of the bartender…he’s much better looking and he’s really nice.
Rickhouse
My cousin and I decided to get our drinks on as we waited for my friends. I wished I remembered what the name of her drink was because it was amazing! Her drink with Gin, basil, strawberry, and simple sugar drink (???) was so good that I switched to it after I finished my Old Cuban mojito.
Rickhouse
The Old Cuban was tasty. The mint leaves were finely grinded so it looked more like a margarita. Drink prices were reasonable -$8-11/ drink. If anyone stops by at Rickhouse, let me know what other ingredients are in this drink:
Rickhouse

Address: 246 Kearny St. San Francisco, CA 94108
Phone#: (415) 398-2827
Share Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails