Sunday, February 1, 2009

ANN'S PANTRY

**Delivery only

Stick to breakfast here...

Ann's Pantry is another Korean owned deli/cafe in the Wilshire/ Miracle Mile area. I've never had a problem ordering breakfast from them. Their breakfast burrito is gigantic because they add potatoes. I like their "breakfast" potatoes --not hash brown, but round "home fries."

I ordered a "protein" style turkey burger, and I thought the lady comprende that I wanted my burger wrapped with lettuce...big sigh. I think I need to stick to ordering "protein" burgers at Garden of Eating, because Ann's Pantry gave me this: DSC05712
Well...she got the "no bread" part right. The turkey burger was dried. They forgot the mustard. The side pasta overdose on mayo. I also ordered a skinny latte and let's just say you should stick to Coffee Bean or Cappuccino's.

Address: 6420 Wilshire Blvd # LL Los Angeles, CA 90048
Phone#: (323) 655-7315
Rating: 2.5 out of 5




Share Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails