Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Baccali Cafe & Rotisserie

Cheap, Chinese Chow

Friend and I had the Huanin (sp?) Rotisserie Chicken
DSC05965
and the Braised E-Fu Noodles (sp?)
DSC05967
The chicken was delicious. It came with the Huanin rice and marinated vegetables. For the noodles, I was expecting "Clothed" noodles; "E-Fu" in Chinese = clothes. The noodles were soft and came with lots of mushroom - yum!

Portions are HUGE! I was glad that her friend showed to up to help us finish the 2 dishes. The total cost for food was $15! They do need a service button on the tables, because at times, it was tough hunting a server down.

The best part of Baccali Café & Rotisserie is that there are FREE RE-FILLS! I was, "What!?" I can get a free re-fill on my ice milk tea? I'm sold.

Uh, oh...I didn't notice the C-rating...wonder if it's still a "C"....

Address: 245 W Valley Blvd, Alhambra, CA 91801
Phone: (626) 293-3300
Share Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails