Tuesday, February 24, 2009

CJ'S CAFE

CJ's burger sucks.

I realized that CJ's is a breakfast joint, but I had breakfast already and just couldn't do eggs again for lunch. I noticed that they served fresh squeeze juice, so I was really hopeful that the food would be fresh and tasty since they are highly praised. Boy was I disappointed when my sad cheeseburger w/ fries came.

It was hate at first sight. The meat is like the frozen burgers that come in a bulk of 10 at the grocery store, and it tasted like those meat that have been sitting in the freezer too long. I'm not a big fan of fries cut like CJ's, but they were ok.

Service was meh. I had to ask for mustard 3 times, and it took awhile for me to get my check. Oh, I noticed a waitress adjusting the pancakes on a plate with her hands. I don't care if she just washed her hand, she should wear gloves or use a utensil.

If you're dining with a friend, I suggest you sit outside because it gets really LOUD inside.

The breakfast food looks like standard diner food -nothing to get all excited unless you want grit, catfish -soul or Mexican breakfast food. If I want breakfast in that area, I'll go to Bloom Café.

Address: 5501 W Pico Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90019
Phone#: (323) 936-3216
Rating: 2 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails