Sunday, February 15, 2009

VITO'S PIZZA

Dear Vito's,
Thanks for not being cheap. You impressed me when I ordered a slice of mushroom pizza. I was expecting regular white mushrooms, but WOW, you showered me with practically every mushroom...
DSC05834
Your meat special pizza was really good too --lots of flavor in your sausages.
DSC05833
My friend Chrissy enjoyed his slices -
DSC05832
Best of all, you're easy on my wallet --$10 for 2 slices, bottle of water & tip.

Sincerely,
The Hippo

p.s. Your pizzas are only tasty dine-in only. You need to work on making sure delivered pizzas are just as good as dining in.


Address: 846 N La Cienega Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90069
Phone#: (310) 652-6859
Rating: 4 out of 5




Share Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails