Monday, December 8, 2008

YU GA NE


On my quest to try every dumplings in La La Land, I headed to Yu Ga Ne, known for their Beef King Dumplings. I was hoping that Yu Ga Ne would be a great little hole-in-the-wall offering juicy, tasty dumplings, but instead they were flavorless and needed more love. Granted the dumplings are cheap and huge; you get 6 King Dumplings for $4.99, but come on, it's dumplings and it's not that hard to add more salt and sesame oil. Oh beware, they have "C" rating. Eat at your own risk; I'm still alive.
I might still try their Mandu Duk--maybe the soup will add more flavor to the dumplings?

Address: 698 Irolo St Los Angeles, CA 90005
Phone#: (213) 480-1289
Rating: 3 out of 5

Photo credits: Mike L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails