Tuesday, December 30, 2008

WOKCANO ON 3RD

**Come to Wokcano for their Chinese lunch specials only

Three years ago I came here on a date and had their sushi, which was gross (the sushi, not the date--still friends with the guy). I had refused to eat at Wokcano...until my work started ordering from there...free food...ok, I guess I'll order something... I knew the sushi was disgusting, so I went for the Moo Goo Gai Pan and to my surprise, it was not bad, so every time we order from there, I always get the MGGP -am never disappointed. DSC05378
Yeah, Wokcano is pricey for Chinese, but just come here for lunch only --you get a lot of food (salad, egg roll, rice and MGGP --oh, and a chocolate fortune cookie) for $7-8 (I think...). DSC05377
Their pan-fried chicken dumplings were not bad but I had better for less (Wokano's are $8 for 6!!).

My colleague enjoyed his garlic shrimp special. The hippo is allergic to crustacean.
DSC05379

Apparently this Wokcano is a hot spot on the weekends, late nights. The hippo thinks that's very OC partying at a chained restaurant on the weekends....

Address: 8408 W 3rd St Los Angeles, CA 90048
Phone#: (323) 951-1122
Rating: 3 out of 5






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails