Monday, December 1, 2008

THE LITTLE CAFE

After 4 hours at the mall on Black Friday morning, my friend and I were famished! The lack of food caused us to make us think we missed Cici's, so we ended up at the Little Café. Thank goodness we didn't go to Cici's, because I was malfunctioning and the wait time was 45 minutes. Little Café's was 20 minutes. I was leaning on the rail, holding myself from fainting, taking the Little Café in.

The Little Cafe is a tiny Ma & Pa diner. I don't recommend party of 6 or more coming here. Nothing fancy except all the celebrities' headshots adorning the wall. The hippo's picture was not on the wall.

The server and host were nice. The food...eh, could be better. I ordered my usual, the eggs Benedict . The hollandaise sauce was so buttery (you can kinda tell by the sauce's thickness) that I only could only finished 1 egg.
DSC04858
I finished my home fries instead. My friend had omelette -forgot which one but it had bacon and spinach. The omelette was better than the E.B. DSC04859

Our meal came out to $24.

p.s. CASH only (there's an ATM in the shop next door) & don't forget to write your name on the board -you snooze, you loose.

Address: 19204 Ventura Blvd Tarzana, CA 91356
Phone#: (818) 705-8335
Rating: 2 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails