Tuesday, October 7, 2008

CAPPUCCINO'S

This is where we order coffee when we are too lazy to go to Coffee Bean. I also order breakfast and sometimes lunch from here. Jay and the staff are really nice but sometimes you have to s-p-e-l-l everything to them...

For example, I would ordered a fried egg bacon sandwich, and the word "fried" confused a few staff. Once I got scrambled eggs, a few times the egg was fried but mostly yellow, but luckily I ordered it enough that they finally know how to make a fried egg bacon sandwich. Once I ordered a cold cheese sandwich for my boss and they used shredded cheese --seriously, who uses shredded cheese for a cheese sandwich?! I told them never ever to use shredded cheese when someone is ordering a cheese sandwich. However, you can make the exception if you're ordering a grill cheese sandwich...

Anyways, this is like all the other sandwich/deli places in the Wilshire/Crescent Heights area. They offer sandwiches, salad, breakfast, smoothies, coffee (have an espresso machine), gift cards, and cigarettes.

Address: 6380 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90048
Phone#: (323) 655-6583
Rating: 2.7 out of 5

Share Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails