Thursday, October 9, 2008

PIZZA PAULS

Pizza Pauls has a great vibe --you feel like you're at one of those old-school Brooklyn pizza joints for a second.

We came here a couple nights ago and for a sec we thought it was closed but were greeted by Paula and his wife. I really wanted to rate Pizza Pauls higher cuz the ma & pa shops are a dying breed, but after eating Di Fara's in Brooklyn I am spoiled...it was a sad sight watching my slice drooped...we had a pepperoni and mushroom pizza...and it was ok. Now the ice tea was a different story...it tasted like Chinese medicine I sh*t you not. If we come here again, I'll try their calzones and no ice teas for me please.

Addres: 4330 Melrose Ave Los Angeles, CA 90029
Phone#: (323) 663-1219
Rating: 3 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails