Wednesday, October 8, 2008

HOKUSAI

Hokusai's sushi quality is slightly better than Sushi & Kushi IMAI and you certainly pay for it and its presentation (great)!

I was hoping that they would have sushi lunch specials like Sushi & Kushi IMAI (2 sushi/sashimi combo items for $10) but nope, it was cooked meat + sushi/sashimi (i think...). They were still offering their summer $69 omakase (4 rounds..I think) and their $99 omakase (5 rounds...I think), but I'm on a budget so I ordered my usual...

*Ice Tea $3 (that's a lot for ice tea, yes?)
*Eel Avocado cut roll $8 (good but the pieces were pretty small...might as well throw a few more bucks for a Caterpillar roll)
*Spicy Tuna hand roll $5 (good but the smallest spicy tuna h.r. I had thus far)
*Albacore sushi $5 (good but Restaurant Komasa's is still better)I didn't see mackeral on their menu...

Since it's a bit pricey, I rather spend my money at Sushi & Kushi IMAI or mark some more unknown Sushi territories

Address: 8400 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Phone#: (323) 782-9717
Rating: 4 out of 5
Share Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails