Saturday, August 30, 2008

WAKO DONKASU

Wako Donkasu is the perfect place to eat if you are broke. Their portions are very generous!

I ordered the chicken cutlet for $10, and the server came back with a big tray of chicken cutlet, bowl of rice, salad, and miso soup. I split my meal with B since he didn't like their chicken curry (he was expecting it to be Japanese style, but what do you expect when you're at a Korean restaurant?). I ended up sharing my B's chicken curry with a colleague the next day for lunch. I like their Korean ice tea as well.

This place closes at 10pm but if you come with a big party, they'll open it later for you. And if you somehow managed to finish the entire meal, you can go next door to the arcade and work off your meal playing that dance-a-thon.

Address: 3377 Wilshire Blvd Ste 112 Los Angeles, CA 90010
Phone#: (213) 381-9256
Rating: 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails