Monday, August 25, 2008

AKBAR

Akbar, my home away from home in my young'n days. I was there a couple months ago, and it's still fun!

Akbar was (or still) is like the gay version of Cheers -"where everyone knows your name." Stephan's is Sam Malone, Gina's a mix of Dr. Lilith Sternin-Crane and Rebecca Howe, Bo's like Norm Peterson trapped in a slightly taller version of Dr. Fraiser Crane's body, and Sebastian's Diane Chambers.

I would always have fun here and occasionally run into trouble (86 2x's - guilty by association but they took me back a week later). Drinks are STRONG & CHEAP. The crowd is cool and friendly. Music is good. What more can one ask for?

Update info: Sebastian, Gina, and Bo no longer work there... : (

Address: 4356 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90029
Phone#: (323) 665-6810
Rating: 5 out of 5



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails